Nigeria is one of the countries with finest talents, cultures and born stars, the greatest artists gain their roots from the Nigerian soil. the beautiful thing about its talents is that they are not sidelined to one sector or class, every aspect of the Nigerian society produce natural talents of international repute ranging from artist to rappers, business experts, speakers, writers and even entrepreneurs.
The beautiful thing about this is that at one point or another, every of these persons has worked with an international client or had problems working with international clients because receiving payments after every job was either too stressful or impossible to achieve. this was the same problem two Nigerian entrepreneurs faced time and again until they thought of a way to bring a permanent solution to the problem and so Flaxx was born. in todays article, we’ll be talking on the best possible way to open a verified flaxx account in Nigeria and process international payments from the comfort of your homes
without wasting much time, let dive into today’s article!
Flaxx was born out of shared concern of every Nigerian entrepreneur, I still remember when i first landed a GIG online with a client in Belgium and needed to process payments to my Nigerian account, Got on PayPal and Nigeria got banned and my funds unrecoverable for months…the job so took everything I had to the point where I was left disappointed, confused and frustrated. the same concern goes to most business people who process their daily bread online.
Flaxx came into existence in 2022 and have ever since made payment processing as easy and seamless as possible for its customers, flaxx is an international payment processing service that processes international payments from any country through your payment link or virtual account number to your flaxx account and down to your Nigerian bank account.
Below is a well thought out, step-by-step process to open and verify your flaxx account in less than 10 minutes
- Works well with PayPal, Payoneer, and Amazon
- Virtual Account for PayPal Verification and International Payment
- Accept credit and debit cards, Alipay, Applepay and so much more
- Works well with other freelance services like Upwork and Fiverr
I have tested the website for myself and everything is functional. The USD account here can be used in withdrawing funds from PayPal, Payoneer, Amazon, Upwork and Fiver. Like Grey and Payoneer, creating a virtual account is free, and you only need to prove your identity in four easy steps.
You can also link this virtual account to PayPal or Payoneer so that you can withdraw your funds at the black market rate. I guess everybody knows Payoneer’s rate is very low. The rate right now will be about NGN430, which is the official CBN rate. If you still withdraw from Payoneer straight to your Naira account, you are losing a lot of money and leaving out the better part on the table.
- To register and verify your Flaxx account, follow this process,
- Go to https://Flaxx.co
- On the left side corner, click on the three lines and choose Register
- Provide all your necessary details, including your Full name, email, Phone number and password.
- When you are done, click on create an account. Then the website will ask you to verify your email address.
- An OTP would be sent to your email to verify, input the OTP code and click on Verify. You will be verified immediately and your account will be activated successfully
- And there you have it, your account would be ready, you can simply login with your email and password to complete your KYC. They trade with the black market rate and receives deposit at zero cost.
- After ID verification, you can request virtual cards. You can request GBP, USD, Euro, and Naira bank accounts. Your USD account will be given to you immediately you request for one.
Flaxx is currently the best alternative to Wise for Nigerians. The account can be linked to your PayPal for withdrawal, and you can also use it as your payment method for other platforms that request international payment.
It works so well with USD, Euro and GBP bank account as well as a 24 hour customer service. I hope you had a good read, if you have any questions or reservations, let me know in the comment section below.
I would definitely love to hear your thoughts.