Pay per click affiliate programs in Nigeria is an affiliate space where you receive payment expressly when you click on the advertisement link of a company. It is also a means of advertising where an advertiser pays a publisher whenever an advertisement link is clicked on.
There are so many paying affiliate programs you can use in Nigeria.Some of them are brands, like Whogohost, Jumia and Konga. We will be talking about legit pay-per-click affiliate marketing programs you can use to make money online as a Nigerian.
With Pay per click affiliate programs in Nigeria, you could start to earn commission before you get your very own website. And also measure it up when you finally have one.If you know your way around it and understand how to prevent some mistakes the beginners do when starting with affiliate marketing then your bank account would be smiling at you in no time.
Top 3 Pay Per Click Affiliate Programs In Nigeria and how to get started (2022)
VigLink is a typical Pay per click affiliate program that’ll pay you for all traffic you send to their brands and merchant websites. This affiliate program is a San Francisco-based traffic monetization service for bloggers, forums and they specialize in in-text advertising.
With Viglink you can earn revenue directly from your blog content without having to display any ads on your page, they are also open to everyone, irrespective of your country or location, they, however, pay with PayPal, so you’ll need to create a PayPal account if you haven’t gotten one already.
Viglink is one of the best affiliate programs for people who do not want to stress themselves, and they automate the links in your articles into affiliate links.This means that you can be making good money from articles you shouldn’t have been, and it’s a really amazing innovation. You can also refer other affiliates to the platform and earn 35% of their earnings for the first month.
but before using Viglink, here are some PROS and CONS to help you make better decisions while choosing the best pay per click affiliate program in Nigeria.
PROS of using Viglink
1. Almost Zero Efforts Needed.
2. Over Thirty Thousand Merchants Worldwide.
3. Instant Approval.
4. Pay via PayPal.
5. Only the highest paying merchants Assigned (ensures high revenue)
6. Even the mentioned products are also converted into their respective merchant’s Link.
7. Covers Almost Every Niche with a huge variety of merchants.
CONS Of Using Viglink
1. Creates Almost Every Mentioned Product into links when not optimized correctly ( I will explain how to later)
2. Sometimes Redirects To broken links.
3. There’s A Withdrawal Limit
4. The Payment Methods Aren’t Universal
5. Doesn’t work on browsers that don’t support java script. Viglink works on java script and that’s why it won’t work if java script is unable or unsupported.
Infolinks is one of the best pay per click affiliate programs in Nigeria that allows you to get earnings from referring friends. Infolinks offers top-notch cross-platform advertising tech. In essence, if you own a website with good traffic, you should register with Infolinks to attend to an advertisement on your blog as fast as possible.
Once you apply for their pay per click affiliate program, you don’t have to do any manual work. You’ll, however, need to submit your website, but once it’s submitted, Infolinks will be the one showing ads on your blog.
You, on the other hand, can relax and start making money as your reader clicks on the ads that have been shown on your website.
PROS of Infolinks
1.The ability to use Infolinks along with Ad Sense or any other display advertising platform
2. There are no hidden fees or setup fees
3. No minimum visitors required for Infolinks account approval
4. Ads are fully customizable
5. Wide range of ad formats to place your Infolinks ads
CONS of Infolinks
1.There are far better ways to monetize your blog traffic than Infolinks today.
2. CPM is very low when compared to western countries such as US, UK, Canada etc
3. Usually on Infolinks ads, CTR (click through rate) is higher and CPC (Cost per click) is lower
4. Creates a mess on your site
3. Click Bank
Generating an exceptional profit using ClickBank is still highly possible at the moment. Having said that, there is such a large variety of products and niches that it might be tough to choose the most effective income generating products on ClickBank to advertise. So what’s the easiest way to determine which products are ideal to promote so that you can make the most money without having to waste your time.
Let’s take a look at a handful of tips that when followed should put you on the right track to uncovering some of the most successful ClickBank products.
ClickBank has a sales statistic known as gravity, which is a number that represents the percentage of online marketers successfully promoting a specific product.
You shouldn’t make a judgment based solely on gravity, but it is useful data that ClickBank provides and can be an excellent tool in selecting a income generating product to advertise. Choosing virtually any product with gravity between 10 and 100 is usually a great start. If the gravity is less than 10, odds are it isn’t selling very well. Likewise, if the gravity is more than 100 it may be an indication that the marketplace is saturated, although that is not always the case.
PROS of Clickbank
1.Affiliates have access to a large range of products.
2. Sellers can put their product before a huge base of professional affiliate marketers.
3. Clickbank make regular payments to sellers and affiliates.
4. Click bank’s tracking software is independent of the product seller, so affiliates need not worry about being cheated out of their commissions.
5. Clickbank provide customers with a 60 day money back guarantee that inspires trust in the consumer
6. and can help generate extra sales.
7. Clickbank process all payments, so sellers do not require the services of a separate payment processor.
8. Clickbank tracks and calculates all payments.
CONS of Clickbank
1. Clickbank sellers and affiliates are subject to Clickbank fees.
2. Affiliates who fail to make any sales over a period of months are charged $1 a day plus up to $50 per period for having a dormant account.
3. Product sellers and affiliates cannot communicate directly.
4. The Clickbank marketplace contains such a wealth of products that it can be hard for sellers to make their products stand out from the rest.
5. The high level of commission rates (often up to 75%) available may mean affiliates become biased against products that offer lower levels of commission and sellers who offer less than 50% may struggle for Clickbank success.
4. Twinpine Pay Per Click Network
Twinpine is also one of Nigeria’s big advertising companies with not less than N2,509 payout which is done through bank transfer. Twinpine Pay Per click affiliate programs in Nigeria give you a cost per click and pay per miles advertising on your blog site and mobile phone
Twinpine’s pay per click affiliate programs in Nigeria has some policies and principles just like other Pay Per Cost companies. As an intended affiliate, you must go through the policies and principles before you apply.